Online Guide to Internet Business

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stone Evans is doing it again! One time Opportunity!

He is about to launch the biggest, baddest co-op in Internet marketing history...

He enrolled over 600 members in Success University under 30 days! He definetly knows what he is doing ;) Thats not all folks! Now he has made a promise that everyone who joins before 21st of april, gets in his new co-op ad rotator software. Where he advertise YOUR Success University link everywhere on the net! Beleave me, Stone has a lot of websites :) And YOU GET PERSONAL referalls. Not spillovers, but PERSONAL referalls :) This is one time offer! I got 4 active members in one day from spillovers. This cost you just $149 to start. Think how much you can earn with this. This is real program where money goes in and out! This is one time opportunity! Join NOW before its to late!

Here is Stones original message from Warrior Forum!

If you are not member of Warrior Forum? You can join Here
------------------------------------------------------

I'm about to launch the biggest, baddest co-op in Internet marketing history...

Here's how it's going to work:

As a participant in the co-op, I will be rotating your Success University sign up link on all my websites including: PlugInProfitSite.com, PlugInProfitSite.biz, Home-Business.com, Dotcomology.com and NewbieTrainingVideos.com. In addition to that, I will also be rotating YOUR Success University ad on IdeaMarketers.com, TrafficSwarm.com and thousands upon thousands of entry and exit pop-up ad impressions on various websites I control.

As I've said before, enrolling new members into Success University is EASY for me. I've personally enrolled over 600 new members (including you) in the last 30 days alone. Now, because of my dedication to your success, I'm committing ALL of the resources mentioned above throughout the remainder of 2006 to enrolling all future Success University members into YOUR downline directly. I'm NOT talking about spillover. I'm talking about direct PERSONAL REFERRALS.

I'll do this using a co-op ad rotator software. The software will automatically rotate YOUR Success University sign up link on all of my websites mentioned above and in all of my personal Success University marketing campaigns for the next 8 & 1/2 months (through December 31st 2006). This will potentially result in hundreds of members in your direct Success University downline by the end of the year. That is my goal and what I will strive to achieve with you. Again, I'm not talking about spillover anymore. I'm talking about using all of MY marketing resources to generate direct *personally sponsored* members for YOU. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I have never done anything like this before, but I'm doing this now because I am 100% committed to making Success University a wild and raging success for YOU and everyone on our team.

This is what you need to know:

- I will not be charging a DIME for you to participate in this life-changing co-op.

- The only thing you must do to qualify for this co-op is to become a premier member in Success University and maintain your monthly membership.

- The deadline for qualification in this exclusive team-building co-op is midnight on Friday, April 21st, 2006. No exceptions. After the 21st, participation in this co-op will be closed FOREVER. This means that when you upgrade your account before the 21st, you'll be locked in to have your Success University ad rotated on all of my sites mentioned above throughout the rest of 2006 - GUARANTEED. I've referred 600 actual paying members to Success University in less than 30 days and I will be referring THOUSANDS more throughout the rest of this year strictly through co-op participant links on all of my websites mentioned above.

- This offer is exclusively available to YOU and every premier member you refer to Success University before Friday, April 21st, 2006. That means you are welcome to invite all your friends, family, subscribers, etc. to get in on the most exciting and profitable co-op that Internet multi-level marketing has ever seen.

- The ONLY thing you need to do to qualify for this incredible co-op is login to your Success University account and upgrade to become a premium member for $149.95 before midnight on Friday, April 21st, 2006. No exceptions. We will recognize your upgrade instantly and run an accounting report at 12:01 am CST, Saturday, April 22nd, 2006 to secure and place the positions of all co-op participants.

Keep in mind that there will be people of all ranges including serious heavy-hitters joining Success University through my websites ONLY through co-op participant links. You are either going to be part of the single most successful Internet mlm income-generating movement in history or you are going to be watching and hearing all about it from the sidelines - and wondering why you stood still and lost your chance to finally make a fortune online. If you fail to act now, you will be making a huge mistake. Do not let this happen to you.

This is the real deal. In fact, it will NEVER be more real than this. I am personally leveraging ALL of my resources to ensure YOUR success with Success University. I am putting everything I have on the line for this.

Upgrade your Success University account to become a premier member immediately. Do this by logging in here: http://start.successuniversity.com/Members/Login.aspx then clicking the "Upgrade Now" button and following the simple instructions to submit your one-time $149.95 upgrade fee. Once this is done, you can count on me to deliver everything I've promised above. I guarantee it.

Feel free to use this opportunity to invite everyone you can to get onboard and become a premier member in Success University with you. If they have half a brain, they'll LEAP at the chance to have one of the Internet's heaviest heavy hitters advertising for them on all of his website for the rest of the year absolutely FREE. This is a huge, HUGE, *H-U-G-E* opportunity for you and all of those in your circle of influence. Act quickly. Time is of the essence. You have until exactly midnight on Friday, April 21st, 2006 to secure your position and the position of all those you care about and want to help.

If you need anything or have any questions about this exclusive, time-sensitive opportunity, contact my partner Mike Ward at: successuniversity@pluginprofitsite.com or on the phone at: 469-853-5696

Mike will be very happy to answer your questions about this opportunity and even do 3-way calls with you and those in your network (if needed) to help you get everyone you can onboard before this ship sets sail.

Now I can finally and confidently say, I'll see YOU at the top! :-)

Best regards,
Stone Evans, The Home Biz Guy
www.PlugInProfitSite.com

19009 Preston Road, Suite 215-209
Dallas, TX 75252
------------------------------------------------------


play online poker
Play Online Poker